Clay Robeson is a professional, male voice over actor and vocalist who brings over 20 years of theater and improvisation experience to his voice acting work. With focuses on compelling, authentic characters and crafting unique, realistic stories, Clay strives to set a distinct tone to every project he works on.
Clay trained at Voice One, one of the leading voice over training schools on the west coast, and continues to expand his voice acting skills to stay on top of technique, recent trends, and vocal health.
|Character Demo Reel|
|Commercial Demo Reel|
|Narrative Sample (external link)|
- Commercial: charismatic, upbeat, fun-and-friendly, conversational, convincing, confident, natural, real, vibrant
- Narration: knowledgeable, smart, engaging, consistent, educated, friendly
- skilled with cold reads
- professional improvisor
- Character/animation/cartoon: versatile, endearing, hero, villain, toys, video games
- good with mimicry and voice matching
- on-pitch whistling
- Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 USB Audio Interface
- Editing services available on request